Monday 2 February 2015

Unit 30 M2

For M2 task in Unit 30 I have to annotate my photoshop work from P3 and explain how and what tools I have used to edit my picture.



This screenshot shows that I have used RGB Color mode for my picture because this is the type of a picture that is uploaded to a website.
This screenshot shows how many layers I have and how they are set out. In order for my picture to look how I wanted it to look, I needed to move my layers around to get the perfect image.
The the main tool I have used in photoshop was move tool as this is the tool that allows to move pictures/text around.
This crop tool allowed me to remove bits from a picture that I did not need.
I have used gradient tool to blend the pictures of old and new Kingswood Secondary Academy and then I blended them even more with paint brush to make sure these two pictures look like one.
This text tool gave me permission to add text to the picture to get final look.
Switch foreground and background colours tool saved me time from changing the colours by my self one by one.
Last tools that I have used were changing colour, font, opacity and fill of the text to make sure the text blends in with the picture. I have also used opacity and fill tools for my additional picture I have added.



This screenshot shows how I used Canvas Size tool to get the size I wanted my image to be.



Image Size tool gives an information of how the big the actual picture is (size/storage) and how many pixels there are for each inch (resolution).

1 comment:

  1. www. M2. A good piece of work. You have annotated the software, tools and commented upon colour depth used for creating your blended image. Well done.

    ReplyDelete